The Flow Cell is designed for laboratory use or as a portable test unit to simulate high speed plating applications such as reel-to-reel or lead frame plating. The cell is constructed of white polypropylene with support flange and convenient storage compartment. The unit can be supplied with a case to allow for transportation to different labs or facilities.
- Plating area 10" long x 4.5" wide. Adjustable controlled depth plating of 3.5" to 4.5"
- Two 3/8" dia. stainless steel anode rods, rod holders, titanium anode baskets, and anode bags
- Stainless steel cathode rod connected to knife edge cathode agitation system
- Double pass PVC solution sparger connected to in-tank filter system
- Teflon heater with digital readout temperature
- Footprint: 27" long x 19" high x 19" wide
- Capacity: Approx. 1.5 gallons of solution
- Heat-up time from 70°F ambient to: 110°F - 1 hour & 140°F - 2 hours
- Utility inputs available are: 120; 208; 230; 240 volt-1ph-50/60hz.
Reel to Reel Equipment 国民彩票app,国民彩票入口,国民彩票app官网首页
Custom built modular construction with interchangeable plating tools for a variety of applications.